Support the Foundation
Change a life.
Make a Donation
Thank you for your generosity that provides opportunities for Itasca Community College and its students! If you would like to make a one-time donation, please click on “Donate”. If you would like to make a recurring monthly donation, please click on “Recurring Donation” and select the amount you would like to donate each month. If you have any questions, please contact us at (218) 322-2451 or email Susan Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for your support!
Donors Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Adopted by Itasca Community College Foundation Board on February 15, 2013
Permanently posted at www.iccfoundation.org/donor-bill-of-rights